Frequently Asked Questions


My taxes are too high or are incorrect. How do I fix it?

Answer: only hosts public tax records on behalf of your local taxing authority, and cannot forward complaints on your behalf. However, you can contact your town, village, or school district for information on how to have your taxes adjusted.

If this doesn't answer your question, try another question.